Single Use Cartridges
The following links will provide step-by-step instructions on how to completely setup, install and configure all the components of your sublimation system. Perform them in the order presented.
- Using the instructions provided by Epson, set up your printer and install the Epson (OEM) ink that came with it. Do not install the Sawgrass ink cartridges at this time.
- Install the Epson (OEM) driver.
- Download and install the ICC Profile.
- Obtain a full nozzle check with the Epson ink BEFORE installing your Sawgrass ink cartridges.
- Remove the Epson (OEM) ink cartridges and install the Sawgrass ink cartridges.
- Perform nozzle checks and no more than 2 head cleanings with the Sawgrass ink cartridges. Contact Sawgrass technical support if you are unable to achieve a complete nozzle check at this point.
- If able to print a complete nozzle check with Sawgrass ink cartridges, proceed to configuring your design software and Epson (OEM) driver.*
- Photoshop CS6
- Photoshop CS-CS5
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS-CS5
- Photoshop Elements 11
- Photoshop Elements 8-10
- Visit Working with Spot Colors for a helpful palette to use with your graphics applications.
*These documents are not specific to the Workforce 30, but the settings will be the same. Simply substitute "Workforce 30" for each printer instance.