Ricoh (OEM) Driver Installation Page
Installation of the OEM printer driver from Ricoh is necessary prior to installing the PowerDriver from Sawgrass. The download and installation of Ricoh’s driver can be a bit tricky. The steps below will help you successfully complete the task.
- Download the Ricoh (OEM) driver.
- After clicking "I AGREE" to the terms, select your operating system.
- Click the small down arrow to begin the download process.
- When prompted, choose to Save (not Run) the file to an easily accessible folder or to your Desktop.
- Once saved, double-click the .exe file, then click Run. You will be prompted to unzip all the files.
- Specify where to save the unzipped files.
- Browse to save them to your Desktop or other specific location.
- If not, the default location will be in your C:\Temp\folder.
- Click the Unzip button.
- If saved to a particular (known) location, skip to step 9. If saved to the default Temp folder, click on the Start Menu and (1) select Computer (or My Computer). (2) Double-click on the (C:) Drive and then (3) open the Temp folder. Within the Temp folder there will be the similarly named z48154Lf folder.
- Open the 'z48154Lf' folder, locate the RDISETUP.exe file and double-click to run. Those with 64-bit operating systems will see RDISET64.exe instead.
- Follow the prompts until the installation is finished.
- Once complete, proceed to the next step to install the Sawgrass driver.